Monday, August 06, 2007

Six Month Statistics...

Next week is my six month anniversary of moving to Nashville- can you believe it? I can't! I thought I would share a few stats:

  • purchased 23 books on countless visits to Borders, Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com: most recently Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell; The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus; Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck; No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green by Melody Green & David Hazard; and of course Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling


  • gained vast amounts of knowledge through many hours of reading 19 books and have now started another 3: Uprising by Erwin McManus; The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus; The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice


  • spent money for bills on 12 movies and 3 seasons of Friends


  • rented more than 50 dvds and have another appx. 340 in my Blockbuster queue


  • have been to the movie theatre by myself 5 times for some very important cultural entertainment: Pirates 3, Oceans 13, Transformers, Harry Potter 5, No Reservations


  • purchased 9 pieces of furniture including a cozy couch and a convenient washer & dryer


  • traveled out of the state twice since moving


  • have visited 3 tourist attractions in the state


  • lost 10 pounds- yeah!

  • gained 10 pounds back- boohoo!

  • lost 10 pounds again- hey, at least I'm in the good here!


  • added 5 pieces of art (4 of which are prints) and 1 decorative mirror and only have 3 hung as I ran out of wall space


  • expanded my technical capabilities by purchasing a laptop computer and digital camera: though I don't feel savvy at all


  • attended 2 different singles groups: one hot, one not so hot


  • have ruthlessly killed too many spiders and cleared too many webs: call me cruel if you want, I don't like spiders


  • HAVE MISSED MY FRIENDS & FAMILY FOR 172 DAYS!!! (Give or take a day)

No comments: