Sunday, July 29, 2007

Horsin' Around...


Well, to continue with the saga of my weekend with Tracy... Part of our day Sunday was spent at a well-known tourist destination known as the Wildhorse Saloon. We were not there for very long, and it was in the middle of the afternoon when there wasn't much going on, but we still had fun. The staff was entertaining at times! Here are a few pictures to share...

Horsin' around has a whole new meaning when you discover horses on the ceiling!


I think this one is obvious. I took it for Tracy's cousin. They also had one with a cowgirl, but I didn't get a good picture of that one.


There are many such horses throughout the saloon, but I liked this one best.


This is outside the saloon, as you approach.


If I could dance, I would dance for food too!

No comments: