Monday, July 09, 2007

Seeing my city...


This past weekend, my friend Tracy, along with her mom and cousin, came to Nashville for vacation. They took me all around the city with them on Sunday. And on Saturday, Tracy and I went to Lynchburg and Manchester. I had so much fun and got to see a lot of the city (and some of the state) I now call home. This blog, and a couple more blogs to come will chronicle our adventures!

These are murals and signs in downtown Nashville.







This is the BellSouth Tower, affectionately known as the "Bat Tower", though this angle doesn't show off it's "bat" ears.


This is the Nashville Hard Rock guitar with LP Field (Home of the Titans) in the background.


That's all for now...continue watching for Horsin' Around and I Know Jack _______, both soon to come!

1 comment:

Ryan Tow said...

I'm gonna keep on lovin' that picture! (REO Speedwagon reference)

Nice work!!