Monday, February 12, 2007

My Special Friend

I have a very special friend. Her name is Tracy. Tracy spoils me like no friend I've ever had before. She buys me special gifts and takes me out to fancy dinners (Thanks for Saturday Night!). She cancels her plans with her husband to have one last night on the town with me before I leave (Thanks Tyler, by the way). But the best things about Tracy- we have MANY, MANY shared memories (most of which I have not revealed to anyone else ever) and she understands me a little too well! (Just for an example: at my senior recital, she bought the exact same bouquet of flowers for me that my mom and I had picked out as the centerpiece for the reception table.)

Tracy, I'm not trying to make you cry (though I'm tearing up right now), but I will miss you VERY much! Your friendship has and always will mean so much to me. I hope you can visit soon. (And no, you cannot share those stories with anyone else!)

No comments: