Thursday, May 03, 2007

Insanity...an answer to any problem!

Dear Friends and Family,
If you are reading this, please don't worry about me for I have concocted a plan of provision for many years to come. I have decided to allow the insanity to set in and infest my being. I will be placed in a nice, clean home with padded walls. I will be fed three meals a day along with plenty of "happy" pills to help me forget everything I'm missing. If I'm good enough, I should be able to keep this up for many years, maintaining my comfortable status.

Alright, so maybe I am joking...like you couldn't figure it out. But lately I have felt like I am going insane, mainly from boredom at work. I don't understand not working, I don't understand being held back. It's causing me to question my sanity. That's all I can say here...

But tonight, starting at 7 pm (central), I will not be bored! Though I am appx. 650 miles away, I will be connected in spirit to people I love through the art of reality television, known as Survivor! I don't know how I ever got hooked on the show- sometimes I've wondered if Karla or Jennifer slipped me something in the food they made :) Whatever the reason, I'm grateful. Every Thursday I feel surrounded by so much love, even though I am alone, because I know they are doing the same thing I am and offering up prayers for all the members of our Survivor Family. So, tonight will be grand and will definitely (as always) be the hightlight of my week!

To all my friends and family: I very much miss you all and send my love with lots of air hugs!

2 comments:

Kalee said...

Hey babe! It was great to chat with you last night. I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been a better friend these past few months. I miss you like crazy and fear that I've retreated slightly into silence rather than picking up my phone! I've read your latest two blog entries and your house is beautiful. Chicago looked great! I hope to come visit you this summer. I'll start looking at my calendar and see what might work for me. :)

Love ya!
Kalee

Anonymous said...

hello? you still there?
miss you!