Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Reflections & Resolutions

I started this blog a couple of weeks ago, got pulled away and was unable to finish it. I decided to post it as is and start new with new info...

I was catching up on several friends' blogs today and many of them were reflecting on 2006. I thought I would add a few of my own to cyberspace and some thoughts for the new year also.

Books: I read quite a few...here's just a couple
  • Added to my Xanth series by Piers Anthony including Geis of the Gargoyle, Roc and a Hard Place and Yon Ill Wind
  • Read Kissing Adrien by Siri L. Mitchell 8 or 9 times over the summer
  • Been working on Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller for quite some time and still going
Movies: Saw lots of films, some good, some not so good, but only one was worth going to a midnight showing of...
  • X-Men 3
Concert schedule was all dried up for me this year.

Major Highlight:
  • GUESSING THE CORRECT WINNER OF SURVIVOR TWO SEASONS IN A ROW!!!
(And for you skeptics, I did not hear Survivor King's predictions before making my own. But I did do my research homework!)



No comments: